CELEBRITY GOSSIP

The who, what, where, when, and how of Hollywood's biggest and brightest!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?!


Lately it seems that the new trend in Hollywood has become literally a "Battle of the Bones." Well-known celebrities seem to be competing with their peers to be the skinniest and while for some stars, dropping weight is great, for others it raises a red flag! How low will they go.......on the scale!?! Let's take a look at just a few well-known celebrity "feather-weights":

Nicole Richie: It's hard not to notice The Simple Life star's jutting bones. Most especially since the 5'2" and maybe 90 pounds (soaking wet) star loves to wear skimpy clothes that accentuate her bony frame. It is interesting to point out that Nicole has been to rehab for a drug addiction and although she might not abuse drugs anymore, the addictive-like behavior may have transferred into a weight-loss addiction.

Lindsay Lohan: We all have watched as Lindsay has transformed from a normal and curvy figure, to thinner, to even thinner, to skinny, and finally to a blonde-haired and bony frame. Apparently, Ms. Lohan has recently released a statement saying that she was wrong to abuse her body in that manner and hopes that others learn from her mistake. It has also been reported that she has also hired a trainer to help her put on some healthy pounds.

Hillary Duff: For the longest time I would say to myself I am so glad that Ms. Lizzie McGuire hasn't succumbed to the stick-thin craze going on in Hollywood. However, I recently have eaten my words as I have noticed that Hillary has also caught the "let's see how skinny I can get" disease. She has definitely slimed down a noticeable amount and I just hope that she doesn't get any thinner.

Teri Hatcher: The Desperate Housewife star has touted herself as being living proof that you don't have to be "blonde and 20" to make it in Hollywood. However, it seems she is sending another message to starlets that to be more successful, they have to be very thin. Hatcher admitted that if she wasn't an actress she wouldn't even walk into a gym and that she does feel pressure to look her absolute best. According to Dr. Lieberman as reported in Star Magazine, "All the cat fighting on and off set leads to competition. Perhaps to prove she deserves to be paid the most, she has to be the thinnest."

Nicole Kidman: Although she has always been tall and thin, it seems lately that Nicole is almost unhealthily-looking thin. Friends of the star say that she met with a trainer and nutritionist this summer to "add some healthy pounds" to her body. However, in my opinion, it looks like Nicole has a way to go (and should reconsider hiring a new trainer and nutritionist!!!) and could definitely benefit from about 5 to 7 more pounds to look healthier. The prominent bones across her chest and neck are a telling sign that she needs to gain some weight.

Renee Zellweger: We have all watched as the Bridget Jones star has had her ups and downs-in weight (and love too!). The drastic changes in her body fat and her overall weight can in no way be healthy and good for her body in the long run. I read in a magazine that while she was gaining weight for her role in Bridget Jones, as well as for the sequel, her diet consisted of Big Macs from McDonald's followed by pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream in one sitting! For her sake, I hope that there are no more Bridget Jones movies or any other roles for Renee that would require her to pack on the pounds.

Kate Hudson: The Skeleton Key star is looking, well, skeletal! The normally curvy 26-year-old has seemed to have recently dropped at least 15 pounds from her 5'6" frame bringing her down to a bony 105 pounds! And to think that she just recently gave birth! The usually stylish starlet also seems to be hiding her body under baggy clothes, something that women with a distorted body image often do in an attempt to disguise what they perceive as an imperfect [fat] figure.

Mary-Kate Olsen: MK....oh MK! I really don't know what to say anymore about Mary-Kate Olsen. It seems that more than a year after "coming out" about her eating disorder and undergoing medical care for her illness, Mary-Kate looks NO DIFFERENT and appears to have made no progress. I mean come on now! Even though she tries to hide it under her excessively baggy and grunge-looking clothes, the girl is whittling away to nothing! One day she is just going to freakin disappear!

ALSO HAPPENING ON THE "STAR"-FRONT:

TomKat Jr.?!? Yes, apparently it is true. Katie Holmes is in fact pregnant with Tom Cruise's child. The couple recently came out of the closet with news that Katie is pregnant, however, no other information has been released regarding how far along she is. Also happening on the planet of TomKat: Wedding War?!? According to Star Magazine, tension is brewing as the two love birds tussle over some important wedding details. First up is where to have the wedding: USA vs. Mexico? Tom reportedly wants to have a ceremony at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center in Los Angelos. "He is a die hard Scientologist," says an insider. "I think he wants Katie to be be a part of his belief system." Katie on the other hand, wants to have a wedding south of the border. An insider tells Star that Katie has her heart set on the Marona Resort and Spa, on Mexico's Yucatan Pennisula. Next item for discussion is Scientoloy vs. Catholicism. We all know, especially after watching that riveting interview with Matt Lauer, that Tom is a die hard Scientologist. Miss Holmes, while she has been to the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center with Tom, was raised Catholic and her parents, Martin, a lawyer, and Kathy, a homemaker, are both devout Catholics. According to Star Magazine, Martin is very skeptical about his future son-in-law's controversial faith. When asked by a reported what he thought of Scientology, he said, "I don't believe in it!" We all know how dedicated Katie is to her Tommy, already declaring that she will change her name to Kate Cruise. Personally, I am wondering what came first: the engagement or the pregnancy......or the engagement because of the pregnancy! Who knows! All I can say is that I have had just about enough of TomKat!!!!!

Lil' Kim headed to the BIG HOUSE?!? Yes, I shit you not! Rapper Lil' Kim will serve a year and one day in prison for perjury. And what does a celebrity rapper do the night before she heads to the big house?......throws herself a big bash of course!!! As reported in Star Magazine, the rapper, who's real name is Kimberly Jones, partied with 500 friends and sipped Cristal champagne into the early morning on September 19 at NYC nightclub PM with friends including singer Mary J. Blige and SNL funnyman Kenan Thompson. Later that morning she left for the tough Federal Detention Center in downtown Philadelphia.

Are Lindsay and Wilmar Back On?!? Apparently Lindsay Lohan hooked up with her ex-flame, Wilmer Valderama, at two Hollywood night clubs and later spent the night at his house. Although they split last November after Wilmer grew tired of Miss Lohan's "wild ways," on Friday September 23, old flames were rekindled as the pair made stops at club LAX and after-hours club Xenii, where they locked lips for some time in a reportedly "hot-and-steamy" make-out session. This is the first time the two have been seen liplocking since they split last fall.

"STAR"-LIGHTS:

Kirsten Dunst tried to do the right thing and call Kate Bosworth to explain that despite reports of flirting, she and Kate's boyfriend, Orlando Bloom, are nothing more than friends. And Kate's response? She told Dunst that she could have him if she wanted him!

Apparently Charlie Sheen is wending his way back into estranged wife Denise Richards' heart-but not her bedroom yet! A friend of the couple told Star that Denise isn't ready to consummate their reconciliation. "There haven't been any sleep overs," says the insider, "but it's something Charlie is working toward."

30 Comments:

  • At Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:51:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Don't these girls realize that they look horrible? From personal experience no guy wants to date a girl who weights 90 pounds. Do they really think they look good or will get better roles looking that thin? Not only is it unhealthy but it is portraying the wrong message to million of young girls who look up to them. Nicole Richie has by far gone through the greatest transformation, from being somewhat “chubby” on the Simple Life to not even having a curve left on her, maybe she is trying to look more like her counterpart Paris, but even Paris has put on some weight. (Which she looks much better with) The pressure Hollywood puts on women to be thin is outrageous. I can’t believe Terri Hatcher who older and therefore should be much wiser has also succumb to the pressure. Granted all women want to lose a few extra pounds, I know I do, there has to be better and healthier ways to do it. Hopefully a few smart actresses in Hollywood will decide to start a new trend, the “I like my curves” trend.

     
  • At Sunday, October 09, 2005 10:01:00 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    I do not understand how these girls can think that it is healthy to be that thin. It's like Hollywood puts some sort of idea in their head that in order to be beautiful, they must be stick figures. I totally agree with the idea that someone should start the "I like my curves" trend. I am so glad that I am not the only person that is tired of the TomKat saga. When I heard she was pregnant, I couldn’t believe it! It just seems kind of gross that someone who could be her father’s age is the father of her first child. Even though I don’t like her that much, I think it was really nice of Kirsten Dunst to call Kate Bosworth and tell her that the rumors are not true and I cannot believe that Kate would just give him up!

     
  • At Sunday, October 09, 2005 10:21:00 PM, Blogger merr said…

    It's amazing to look back over the years and see how much weight celebrities have lost. Look at Jennifer Anniston. 10 years ago she was more curvy, now she is very thin. At the 2003 Golden Globes, Lara Flynn Boyle in her ballerina outfit looked like she would blow away if there was a 5 mph wind. Nicole Richie has become sickly thin. I didn't realize that Mary-Kate had been out of rehab for that long. She does not look any better! Personally, I like food too much to be that thin and I don't have 10 hours a day to dedicate to exercise. I know the Hollywood world is full of weight demands but I think these actresses body image is unrelated to their working roles. No one is asking them to weigh 90 pounds, or at least I hope not. I really think it looks unhealthy and not very attractive.

     
  • At Sunday, October 09, 2005 11:37:00 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Ok, so apparently US Weekly is reporting that Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson are spittsville!!! WHAT??? It is even on the cover of the magazine. I really hope this can not be true. They are my most favorite couple ever and it just helped me deal with the fact that a couple can be very different but have a wonderful marriage. I really hope that these rumors are wrong but it was reported that she was seen without her wedding ring at her sister's bday party in Vegas. It will be a sad day if these rumors are confirmed. :-(

     
  • At Saturday, October 22, 2005 2:06:00 PM, Blogger katie said…

    I cannot believe how much weight all of these celebs have lost in the past year. I used to think that Lindsay Lohan was so beautiful and curvy, but now I just think that I "spoke" too soon, and her figure is nasty! I have also noticed lately that Kelly Clarkson looks like she is losing a little too much weight. All these girls were so beautiful before, it really makes me think about myself and why I complain about my weight all of the time. I would rather be curvy than skin and bones. I have also completely lost interest in Mary Kate. I don't know how she can even look in the mirror and think that her bones look good. Drink some milk or something...and wash it down with a few oreos! This post was a great eye opener for the extreme weight loss in Hollywood that is happening right now...I am sure that lots more people could be added to the list.

     
  • At Monday, October 24, 2005 8:51:00 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    What is going on in Hollywood these days? It seems to be that if you are not skinny than you are not pretty. This is far from the truth. I know from so many people that being too skinny is not attractive at all. Starting with Nicole Richie, she just keeps on shrinking every time I see pictures of her. Then you turn to her best friend, Lindsey Lohan, and I see the same thing happening to her. They both have shrunk so much and became two very skinny girls. I personally think they both look better with more meat on their bones but I guess that is not what they think. In addition, Teri Hatcher and Nicole Kidman have noticeable become skinny also. I know in Hollywood you want to look good but being too skinny is not the way to go. I know most of these celebrities say that they have just been exercising and eating healthy but I do not think that being that skinny is from eating right and exercising. People who exercise tend to tone their bodies, more so than become insanely skinny. I think many of these women have eating disorders and that is a shame to be the new trend going around that everyone is following.

     
  • At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:52:00 PM, Blogger Shayna said…

    Even though your post is a little old by the time I am reading it, I am stunned that there are still several things in it that I didn’t know about. I feel like I need to pick up a celebrity magazine more often – especially to see these photos of celebrities I hadn’t really noticed were loosing the kind of weight you mentioned. I do think that it’s a little crazy. The new obsession with weight loss just seems to be going farther than I can ever remember seeing it. To me there is a big line (not even a thin line) between being “Hollywood” skinny and having an eating disorder. I think more and more of these celebrities are appearing to fall into the second category and I really hope that their so-called “trainers” can get them back on a healthy track.

     
  • At Saturday, November 05, 2005 6:34:00 AM, Anonymous prescription weight loss pill said…

    I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding fahrenheit weight loss and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Rachel Curran your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on fahrenheit weight loss was way off when compared to HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for fahrenheit weight loss for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
    P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
    P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at fahrenheit weight loss. You never know you may find some good deals!

     
  • At Saturday, November 05, 2005 10:42:00 PM, Anonymous child weight loss said…

    Hey this blog is not about celebrity weight loss. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on celebrity weight loss and it brought me to your blog on HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?!. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Rachel Curran and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
    If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

     
  • At Saturday, November 05, 2005 11:16:00 PM, Anonymous weight loss before and after said…

    I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding physician weight loss and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Rachel Curran your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on physician weight loss was way off when compared to HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for physician weight loss for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
    P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
    P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at physician weight loss. You never know you may find some good deals!

     
  • At Sunday, November 06, 2005 3:54:00 AM, Anonymous prescription weight loss pill said…

    I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding celebrity weight loss and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Rachel Curran your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on celebrity weight loss was way off when compared to HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for celebrity weight loss for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
    P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
    P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at celebrity weight loss. You never know you may find some good deals!

     
  • At Sunday, November 06, 2005 6:33:00 AM, Anonymous fahrenheit weight loss said…

    I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding fahrenheit weight loss and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Rachel Curran your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on fahrenheit weight loss was way off when compared to HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for fahrenheit weight loss for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
    P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
    P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at fahrenheit weight loss. You never know you may find some good deals!

     
  • At Sunday, November 06, 2005 10:17:00 AM, Anonymous water weight loss said…

    Well this blog certainly is not about fahrenheit weight loss. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
    researching fahrenheit weight loss and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from fahrenheit weight loss anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
    blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching fahrenheit weight loss.
    Even though my search is not on HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

     
  • At Sunday, November 06, 2005 12:16:00 PM, Anonymous fahrenheit weight loss said…

    I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding weight loss before and after and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Rachel Curran your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on weight loss before and after was way off when compared to HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for weight loss before and after for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
    P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
    P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at weight loss before and after. You never know you may find some good deals!

     
  • At Monday, November 07, 2005 2:32:00 AM, Anonymous celebrity weight loss said…

    Hi Rachel Curran your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on weight loss picture I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?!, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about weight loss picture. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!

     
  • At Monday, November 07, 2005 4:38:00 AM, Anonymous celebrity weight loss said…

    Hey this blog is not about child weight loss. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on child weight loss and it brought me to your blog on HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?!. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Rachel Curran and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
    If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

     
  • At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 1:05:00 PM, Anonymous celebrity weight loss said…

    Well this blog certainly is not about water weight loss. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
    researching water weight loss and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from water weight loss anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
    blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching water weight loss.
    Even though my search is not on HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

     
  • At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 2:10:00 PM, Anonymous physician weight loss said…

    I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding free weight loss diet and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Rachel Curran your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on free weight loss diet was way off when compared to HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for free weight loss diet for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
    P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
    P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at free weight loss diet. You never know you may find some good deals!

     
  • At Thursday, November 10, 2005 6:56:00 AM, Anonymous fahrenheit weight loss said…

    Well this blog certainly is not about water weight loss. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
    researching water weight loss and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from water weight loss anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
    blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching water weight loss.
    Even though my search is not on HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

     
  • At Thursday, November 10, 2005 7:37:00 AM, Anonymous child weight loss said…

    Hey this blog is not about child weight loss. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on child weight loss and it brought me to your blog on HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?!. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Rachel Curran and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
    If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

     
  • At Friday, November 11, 2005 3:40:00 AM, Anonymous fahrenheit weight loss said…

    Hey Rachel Curran. Very nice blog :0) I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching weight loss before and after. In the midst of my surfing I landed smack dab in the middle of your blog. I hope you do not think I am intruding but I must say it is great blog. Even though HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! is way off base from weight loss before and after I found myself cruising through your blog archives for the last half hour :0) You have some nice blogging friends. Anyways, I need to get back to my mission. I wrote don’t your url and feel free to visit me here at weight loss before and after. I am so busy so I can only update my site monthly. Keep up the great work.

     
  • At Friday, November 11, 2005 4:24:00 AM, Anonymous physician weight loss said…

    Hi Rachel Curran your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on weight loss doctor I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?!, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about weight loss doctor. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!

     
  • At Sunday, November 13, 2005 8:24:00 AM, Anonymous fahrenheit weight loss said…

    Sad to say I just got back from a bowling tournament and decided to log in and do some websurfing. Rachel Curran I love your blog. I had some very good laughs. I am doing a paper on physician weight loss and have been downloading information for the last hour. I don’t know how I came across HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! but I am glad I did. It has set me back a little because I have spent the last hour reading your archives. If you don’t mind I would like to add you to my favorites so I can back again and read some more. Well I need to get back to physician weight loss. I am almost finished with it. Great job.
    p.s some very good points on your blog

     
  • At Sunday, November 13, 2005 9:15:00 AM, Anonymous child weight loss said…

    Well this blog certainly is not about prescription weight loss pill. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
    researching prescription weight loss pill and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from prescription weight loss pill anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
    blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching prescription weight loss pill.
    Even though my search is not on HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

     
  • At Monday, November 14, 2005 7:14:00 PM, Anonymous free weight loss diet said…

    All I can say is WOW Rachel Curran. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on child weight loss. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! really isn’t on the same page as child weight loss I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at child weight loss. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

     
  • At Monday, November 14, 2005 8:04:00 PM, Anonymous water weight loss said…

    Sad to say I just got back from a bowling tournament and decided to log in and do some websurfing. Rachel Curran I love your blog. I had some very good laughs. I am doing a paper on child weight loss and have been downloading information for the last hour. I don’t know how I came across HoW lOw WiLl ThEy Go....on the SCALE?!?! but I am glad I did. It has set me back a little because I have spent the last hour reading your archives. If you don’t mind I would like to add you to my favorites so I can back again and read some more. Well I need to get back to child weight loss. I am almost finished with it. Great job.
    p.s some very good points on your blog

     
  • At Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:16:00 PM, Blogger Tara Raphael said…

    These girls are just getting too skinny. It doesn't look healthy at all they look emaciated. A lot of young girls look up to the young Hollywood stars today and this is not what we want 12 year-olds to be doing too themselves. I think a lot of it has to do with the media being soo intrusive and watching their every step. These girls are put on the front cover for gaining and losing 5 pounds. Your right that it's not oly the young girls who are doing this- Teri Hatcher is a great example. I hope they're all healthy and will be smart about themselves.

     
  • At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:31:00 PM, Blogger Katie Glennon said…

    I think that the problem is that all of these stars are on the "white diet." I mean they are partying all the time and have all of this money, why not do a little blow. There is so much pressure for them to be skinny, and the pressure is reflected to women everywhere. I did not know that guys found it sexy when you look like a strong gust of wind could blow you away, but apparently I am wrong. I don't love my big ass but I do love pizza and beer, and I am not giving them up for anything.

     
  • At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:09:00 PM, Blogger sammie trammell said…

    Stephanie, this is sammie and Paris Hilton has not put on wieght at all.

     
  • At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:14:00 PM, Blogger sammie trammell said…

    Hello. This is sammie and I think that spider man is way hotter in his suit than without it. whoever plays spider-man, i can't remember his name, but he is sooo frickin UGLY!!!
    SAMMIE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home