CELEBRITY GOSSIP

The who, what, where, when, and how of Hollywood's biggest and brightest!

Friday, October 14, 2005

The GOOD, the BAD & the UGLY


Jake Comes Back Fighting!!! Ever since Kirsten Dunst had been flirting (and perhaps a little more) with Orlando Bloom, her formally "lackadaisical boyfriend, Jake Gyllenhaal, has morphed into a picture perfect beau!" According to Star magazine, while Jake's heart is usually in the right place, he usually needs a little push to show his true feelings. After Kirsten's canoodling with Orlando at the MTV movie awards, Jake seems to have all the "push" he needs. Pre-Orlando rumors, Jake had been missing dates and showing up late. However, recently Jake purchased Kirsten a $10,000 bracelet, sent her a half a dozen bouquets of flowers and sent her a teddy bear to keep her company while she was at the Venice Film Festival. Kirsten, who is just loving all the attention says "Jake's pretty romantic when you give him a shove." After dating for two years and then splitting up in July 2004 and their rocky reconciliation in June 2005, it seems that the two are headed down a bumpy road. Jake better keep up the charm or else he just might lose his love......

Secret's Out! VERY pregnant Jennifer Garner had hoped to keep the sex of her baby a secret until her big day in November, however, it seems she might have let it slip out to Jay Leno. While appearing as a guest on The Tonight Show, Garner accidentally let it slip to the host-and everyone else- that she and hubby Ben Affleck are expecting a she. Jen was describing her growing bumb to Jay saying "I felt bigger and bigger like she....." then abruptly clipped her sentence short and covered her mouth as the crowd cheered. Oopps!!!!

Hilton: Down with the old and up with the new.....Now that she is done with Paris Latsis, Paris Hilton has apparently already moved on to Mary-Kate Olsen's billionaire boyfriend Stavros Niarchos. According to Star Magazine, the argument that lead to Paris and Paris' breakup was over Hilton calling Latsis a "pathetic mommy's boy" because he wouldn't stand up for her to his family. Just a few hours after announcing the couple's breakup and that she "was sad to announce" the end of her engagement to Latsis, Hilton was off partying up a storm at three Hollywood nightclubs showing no evidence of sadness. An eyewitness reports: "Paris danced on the table, flirted and drank lots of tequila with pineapple juice. She looked like she was celebrating something!" Hilton and hunk Stavros Niarchos III were first seen together on September 20th at a Teen Vogue party and showed up together the next night at L.A. club Mood where an eyewitness says, "they were talking closely and left together holding hands at 2 am." The couple has since traveled to New York, Miami, and L.A. together and were spotted kissing at Hollywood's Club Element on October 1st." A friend of Hilton also told Star Magazine, "She told me she's been sleeping with Stavros." Mary-Kate, who is probably blinded by love, refuses to believe any of this until she actually walks in on them and sees real evidence for herself. Poor, MK, that girl has enough on her plate--(well actually probably nothing since she doesn't appear to eat!)

9 Comments:

  • At Friday, October 14, 2005 11:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can make a significant income with a blog if you know how. Visit RSS Feed and get a detailed HOW TO training course.

     
  • At Saturday, October 15, 2005 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Lisa C said…

    It is so hard to keep up with every movie stars love life. They switch boyfriends, get engagged, married, divorced like it's their job! If the rest of the world did that, life would be so much more chaotic.

    I think it's really sweet that Jake sent her flowers and a bear to show Kirsten that he loves her. The brancelet is nice too, of course! Why do guys need to be threatened before they make their moves? He should have realized before that showing up for dates late is'nt cool.

    Im SOOOO excited for Jennifer Garner and her baby!! She is the sweetest movie star out there and she seems so sincere and friendly. I missed jay leno, but on ellen she was refraining from saying the babys gender.

    As for Paris, that girl was born to party. Even though she should have been sad about the break up, a girl these days has to get over guys fast. No dwelling on the sad feelings-- live every day like it is your last!

     
  • At Sunday, October 16, 2005 11:13:00 AM, Blogger Tara Raphael said…

    I really like Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhall. There's something so high school about them, but they're cute. It shouldn't have taken her with Orlando Bloom for him to get the hint, but I guess he's doing the right thing now, by trying to get her back. Jennifer Garner looked completetly shocked that she actually said "she." Her and Ben are usuallly good at keeping their secrets, but I guess she was just so excited that she couldn't help herself! Paris and Paris are a couple you just knew it wouldn't work. I mean, it's one thing to have a couple with the same names, I guess it happens, but how many Parises are there to begin with!

     
  • At Sunday, October 16, 2005 8:59:00 PM, Blogger merr said…

    Kirsten Dunst seems like such a great person and I can't believe she would put up with any guy not living up to his boyfriendly duties. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would treat her right all the time, not just when he's threatened by someone else moving in on his territory. I saw a picture of Jennifer Garner in a magazine the other day and I was shocked to see how big she has gotten. Supposedly she is trying to get Ben Affleck to quit smoking. I really don't understand what the big media hype is about just because she announced the gender of her baby. It's not like she was announcing she was pregnant but it seems the news has hit every magazine cover. I can't believe Paris & Paris split! Can't say that I'm surprised since Paris is such a party girl but I thought this might be it! It would've been a pretty fabulous wedding.

     
  • At Monday, October 17, 2005 2:17:00 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Trying to keep up with all of the Hollywood love triangles is so difficult sometimes. I am glad that Jake is being a good boyfriend again. He and Kirsten are so cute together. I just was not a fan of Orlando and Kirsten together as a couple. I saw the Jay Leno when Jennifer Garner revealed the gender of the baby and I really don’t see why she and Ben made such a big deal about not telling the gender. If they really didn’t want the public to know then they should have told people that they were waiting to find out the gender and wouldn’t know until it was born. For some odd reason I actually thought that Paris and Paris would actually go through with the wedding. I had very low hopes of it lasting, but I was really looking forward to seeing the lavishness of the wedding! Maybe this Greek heir will be able to follow through and get Paris to the altar.

     
  • At Monday, October 17, 2005 4:23:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    It seems like Kirsten has Jake wrapped around her little finger. Not that I agree with her canoodling with Orlando Bloom, but maybe Jake needed and deserved a little wake-up-call. You never know with Hollywood couples, one day they are in-love the next day they are splitsville and hating each other. On a much happier note, I can;t believe Jennifer Gardner let the gender of her baby slip, and on Jay leno of all places. I definately don't think she meant to say "she". But oh well, I am escited for the two of them and I think they will make great parents together. Finally, back to Hollywood couples, Paris and Paris...what a joke, their whole relationship was a scam if you ask me. I dont think Paris will ever settle down. Great post, can't wait to read next weeks post.

     
  • At Monday, October 24, 2005 8:42:00 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    I have been hearing rumors that Kirsten and Orlando have been flirting but then again they both are in relationships. Orlando is with Kate Bosworth and Jake and Kirsten have been and on and off item. I am not sure what is going on with Kirsten and Orlando but I personally think that they are both just very friendly people, and they just shot a movie together, which made them closer friends and nothing more. However you never know if they are more than friends after shooting a movie together. Everyone knows what happened when Brad and Angelina shot a movie together, so who knows.

    Another thing I want to say is that I can not believe Ben and Jen are having a girl. I am so happy for them and think they are a very cute couple. In addition, I think it is so funny that she accidentally slipped and said she was having a she.

    Lastly, I am not that shocked that Paris and Paris broke up. Hilton is a party girl and I can not see her settling anytime soon. They were both too young and should not have rushed into things as fast as they did.

     
  • At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:07:00 PM, Blogger Shayna said…

    I just wanted to say two things – first off, I think that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are really cute. I like them way better than Ben and Jennifer Lopez together. I just feel like they are both such laid back and down to earth people and I hope that they find the rarely working Hollywood marriage and that their little girl is adorable!!

    The second thing is that I think the only thing I understand less than gossip writers’ attention to people who aren’t famous for doing anything at all, like Paris Hilton (not that I don’t read), is where they find these guys that no one has ever heard of. Why have I never heard of half the guys that she and her sister and all the other girls in their group get into relationships with? Is it like they realize they aren’t actually famous so they have to find someone less famous than themselves? Just a thought.

     
  • At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:27:00 PM, Blogger Katie Glennon said…

    That was so cute when Jennifer Gardner slipped. I bet her publist had an anyerism. Oh well. I really like her a lot. I think 13 going on 30 is one of the best movies ever. I know that is totally cheesey, but it is just so good. Everybody wang chung tonight. It is so hard to keep up with all the stars switching boyfriends as quickly as they change their hair color, but when you look at your own group of friends and how imbred everyone is I think it proves that proximity is the number one factor in relationship forming.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home