CELEBRITY GOSSIP

The who, what, where, when, and how of Hollywood's biggest and brightest!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

CELEBRITY GOSSIP 101: INTRODUCTION


wHoA bAbY!---->
Hello and welcome to my blog about CELEBRITY GOSSIP! First of all, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Rachel and I am a senior at the University of Delaware majoring in marketing with a minor in management information systems (MIS) (don't ask me what MIS is---I really don't even know!). I am from Fairfax, Virginia, which is about 20 minutes from Washington, D.C. I choose to do my blog on Celebrity Gossip because as much as I try to deny it---it truly is my secret obsession. I often find myself in the grocery store check-out aisles looking at all the tabliod and gossip magazines' headlines and before I know it, I am skimming the pages and saying outloud to myself and to other people in the check-out line: "oh my gosh!"....."what?!?"...."they're dating now?!?"...."she's pregnant with who's baby!!!"...."so and so cheated on so and so!?!"....etc. Eventually I just end up buying the magazine feeling somewhat ashamed of myself but also thrilled to find out more juicy gossip. I look forward to watching eXtra and Access Hollywood every weeknight at 7 and 7:30 and during the commercials I even flip to the other channels like Entertainment Tonight and E! My blog is going to consist of bits and pieces of news about various celebrities including gossip that I hear, read, or see on television. I will cite the sources from which I obtain my information in case you might like more details or in case I write something that sounds so bizarre and outrageous that you must see for yourself. I promise I won't make anything up......haha!

6 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 09, 2005 10:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shelter From The Storm and Solaris: What's on tonight
    No, there's no U.S. Open tonight. Shelter From The Storm: A Concert For Katrina will air on several networks at 8pm.
    Hey, I love your blog! Very interesting information! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a die cast collectible blog. It pretty much covers die cast collectible related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At Friday, September 09, 2005 10:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

     
  • At Sunday, September 11, 2005 11:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    holy shit, i thought brittney spears was hot, she looks like a cow in that picture

     
  • At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:23:00 PM, Blogger merr said…

    Britney Spears is HUGE ! I can't believe that one picture from the link in your website of her in a bikini ... she's a monster. Have you heard anything else on the twin situation? Probably just rumors. I love watching Extra and Access Hollywood among other celeb shows but I either forget to watch them or have too much work. I'm glad you're doing this blog because now I can get all my gossip from one place!

     
  • At Wednesday, September 14, 2005 6:26:00 PM, Blogger Tara Raphael said…

    First off, don't be embarrassed of your obsession for gossip. Think about how many people are in love with reading the magazines to keep all of them in business. How many times are you not sure if you should watch E! (my preference) or Access Hollywood or if Star (which one of my friends swears is real) or another magazine?? I personally love reading about the different couples, parties, and especially the juicy gossip. Ted Casablanca on E! definitely always has the most information, you should check out his column online. And by the way, is Britney really having twins, or was that just a rumor??

     
  • At Friday, September 16, 2005 8:48:00 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    Looks as if you got a bunch of spam comments so far... Nothing a celebrity news reporter isnt used to. As much as I am not into celebrity gossip, i figured i would join up because its gonna be hard to get blogs i can comment on in the next 8 weeks.

    Anyway im not too sure what to say about the gossip other then it is pretty addicting. As much as i dont want to be reading about britney spears' kid i had to finish the story.

    Well good intro, and i hope to read up about all of hollywood....Entourage style...

    Eric

     

Post a Comment

<< Home